|Recent Students: 7||Total Hours: 144||Last Online: 04 Dec 2020|
|All-time Students: 8||Total Classes: 145||Signed Up: 10 Jun 2020|
I'm a graduate of Cambridge University and have been a private tutor for 10 years, as well as marking A level scripts. I am a friendly and motivated tutor with a flexible approach to teaching, and have extensive experience working with children, teenagers and adults alike.
I specialise in English Literature and English Language, and the majority of my pupils are studying for 13+ scholarships, GCSE, IB or A Level exams, preparing for University entry (including Oxbridge), or working on university dissertations and essays. I have worked as an Assessor for OCR, marking A Level scripts, and alongside my teaching I also undertake proofreading and German to English translation work.
Many of my pupils achieve top grades, or significantly improved grades in their exams. But I am invested in each and every one of my students discovering how they themselves learn – no matter what grade or goal they have in mind – because that is the skill that will set them up for the brightest future.
* 10 years experience as private tutor.
* Experience teaching teenagers and adults, from pre-GCSE to degree level.
* Prepared students for GCSEs and A Level with all major exam boards, including OCR, AQA, Edexcel and iGCSE.
* Also familiar IB syllabus at both SL and HL level.
* Assessor for OCR exam board, marking A level scripts in English Literature.
* Tutored and mentored student studying for BA in English Literature with the Open University.
* Mentored students with university applications (including Oxbridge).
* Several years experience providing proofreading to academics and professionals.
* English Literature
* English Language
All ages including GCSE, AS / A Level, IB and Degree level
Thank you Joanna.....
University of Cambridge - BA (Hons) 2010
University of Cambridge - MA 2013
A Levels - English Literature, History, Music, Theatre Studies, German
GCSE - all A*/A