|Recent Students: 3||Total Hours: 24||Last Online: 25 Nov 2020|
|All-time Students: 3||Total Classes: 11||Signed Up: 16 Oct 2020|
A versatile engineer who has worked on and or conducted assignments in a broad range of different sectors from manufacturing to aerospace to even biomedical engineering. I know the hard work that comes with engineering and it is much easier to understand the work when it comes from a second source that has been through it as well.
- Nuclear Energy Components (Research Intern)
- Rolls-Royce (Civil Aerospace Mechanical Engineering Intern)
Thermofluids (CFD) - 80% , Structural Analysis (FEA) - 80%, Simulation of Advanced Materials (FEA) - 73%, Masters Thesis (73%), Bachelors Dissertation (75%).
*All stated modules include exam and coursework except for thesis and dissertation which is a project*
I'm also a STEM Ambassador, so this means I complete volunteering events to help promote STEM subjects to the next generation. I was also a student athlete at university so I know the complications and hard work that comes with time management for your degree.
- Project managed and tutored a group of A-Level students in the Engineering Education Scheme, where we achieved a Gold Award.
- Tutored University students in thermofluids, CFD and structural analysis.
- Tutored GCSE students in A-Level.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Thermofluids, Structural Analysis, Simulation, , Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Report Writing, Fluid Mechanics
Loughborough University: MSc Mechanical Engineering - Distinction (72%)