|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 0||Last Online: 29 Aug 2022|
|All-time Students: 0||Total Classes: 0||Signed Up: 18 Jun 2022|
CFA Charterholder, thorough knowledge CFA courses and finance industry, a record of success in teaching economics, finance and CFA courses and test preparation, strong ability to teach students of various levels and create personalized learning approaches, and rich working experience in market research, private equity and real estate investment
With over 10 years of tutoring experience, I have delivered around 3000 hours of one-on-one tutorials to student since 2012. Working as a passionate tutor, I have taught Economics and Finance courses extensively, in additional to select topics within Accounting and Tax. This has been done at all levels from Secondary school through to postgraduate level.
In addition, I also have rich experience in helping students prepare for CFA level 1 and level 2 exams.
I have also helped many students with interview preparations, more than half of the students I tutored successfully landed internships in well-known Investment Banking and Consulting Firms, including Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Market, CIBC World Market, and Cushman & Wakefield.
As a professional with more than 10 years of working experience in finance industry, I have extensive working experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Real Estate M&A and Commercial Lending. I have tutored more than 20 professionals with financial modeling and investment valuation, business analysis, writing investment prospectus, tender and agreements.
1. Tutoring stats: 2012-2022
2. Students tutored (CFA candidate): >30
3. CFA Level 1 and Level 2 Pass Rate: 95%, more than 20 students passed CFA Level 1 exam scoring more than 70% for 8 courses out of 10;
4. Students tutored (secondary school to postgraduate): >250
5. Essays: >20, average 1 grade rise
6. Interview preparation: >10 students
1. Secondary to postgraduate courses: Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, International Economics, Corporate Finance, Health Care Economics, Money and Banking, Financial Modeling and Valuation, Capital Market. I can tutor for any exam board and syllabus.
2. CFA Level 1 and Level 2 courses: Economics, Corporate Finance, Financial Statement Analysis, Equity Investment, Fixed Income, Alternative Investment, Derivatives, Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning, Quantitative Methods
3. Interview preparation: interview questions of investment banks, private equity investment firms and consulting firms
4. Projects: valuation, investment analysis, business management