|Recent Students: 18||Total Hours: 236||Last Online: 23 Jun 2021|
|All-time Students: 19||Total Classes: 207||Signed Up: 07 Feb 2021|
I am a highly passionate mathematician and teacher. I am lucky that my passions align with my profession.
It is an enjoyable hobby of mine to both solve and create mathematical problems.
I am working on a project to create accessible and visual mathematics that people all around the world can learn from.
Outside of mathematics I love music and rock climbing.
• Taught multiple students online and in person for Oxbridge entrance exams.
• Taught secondary and A-level Mathematics in multiple schools and online.
• Trained students how to think through tricky problems for Maths Olympiad preparation
• Has won Gold medals in international level Olympiads
• Taught many different university topics (e.g. Analysis, Linear algebra, Abstract algebra, Combinatorics, Probability, Geometry, ... )
• Has done educational advisory for companies.
Further Mathematics A-level
University Undergraduate Mathematics
Experienced with Oxbridge entrance exams (Both STEP and MAT)
Really amazing tutor. Went the extra mile time and time again. Increased my confidence so much and made me believe in myself as a mathematician. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Really enjoyable classes by Isaac. Thank you so much!
Thank god I found you to help me with a semester's worth of Differential Geometry. I actually thought it was impossible to cover the material in a mere 20 days but heh, we actually did it.
Isaac is extremely helpful and encouraging. After each class, I feel like I am on track to secure a good score in my STEP exam. He, however, emphasizes the importance to keep practicing hard, and the constant guidance and motivation are amazing.
Isaac is very good at explaining concepts from a different angle, when stuck on a topic his approach helps to clear up misconceptions and understand the content more mathematically!
A massive help!
Tutorial was great Isaac was very enthusiastic and creative in explaining topics
Really good. Went through different types of questions to really understand important definitions. Helped me a lot.
Mathematics Degree from the University of Cambridge (Mathematical Tripos)
PGCE from the University of Nottingham
A* in A-level Mathematics (100%)
A* in A-level Further Mathematics (100%)