Outside of tutoring and teaching, my current interests are in the use and abuse of statistics in Big Data and Machine Learning. I follow sport, especially international cricket, enjoy pottering in my garden weather permitting and going for walks in the forest.
Statistical Inference; Statistical Linear Models; Regression Analysis; Statistical Learning; Experimental Design; Data Analysis using statistical software (R/RStudio , Excel)
I enjoyed the class and found it useful.
Very helpful. Making progress with R gradually.
Bob explained (and patiently) the basics of Rcommander. Very helpful thankyou.
Thank you! Very useful and helped me understand very clearly
• 2019-: MEI Certificates in Teaching Further Mathematics 1 & 2
• Oct 2017-: PGCPE – Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Education, BPP University
• June 2017 : FHEA –Fellow of the Higher Education Authority, BPP University
• 1978: MSc (Applied Statistics) - University of Southampton, UK.
• 1976: BSc (Mathematics, 1st Class Honours) - University of Southampton, UK.