|Recent Students: 12||Total Hours: 24||Last Online: 25 Jan 2021|
|All-time Students: 15||Total Classes: 25||Signed Up: 08 Jun 2020|
Finance and Economics professional with 5+ years of corporate and tutoring experience.
I have completed my MPhil in Finance and cleared all three levels of CFA.
I enjoy teaching finance by motivating examples from day to day life, linking them with the rigor of the theory and bringing back to real-life examples from corporate and business sector. I have been privileged to work with students from varied backgrounds and at different levels like under-graduate, Masters, Professionals and mature.
Students have complimented me for being able to adjust my teaching style based on their needs. They have also appreciated my knack for explaining them the most basic concepts which they are apprehensive of asking their peers or instructors.
Economics and Finance Dissertation/Project examples :
1) Impact of government employment scheme on educational outcomes in an emerging economy (Masters in Law and Economics Thesis) - Best thesis award (Annual) among European consortium of universities offering Masters in Law and Economics.
2) Impact of cross-border M&A activity on Developed Market acquirer company's returns (Masters in Finance Thesis) - Scotland based University
3) Evaluation of Betting Against the Beta (BAB) factor in North American Large Cap stocks (Bachelors Thesis) - UK based university
4) Impact of female CEOs/Board members on firm performance in the US (Master's Thesis) - University on US West Coast.
5) Using Fama-French factors in explaining Nominal Price Effect in a major Emerging Economy (Masters Thesis) - European MLE member university
1) Fixed Income Portfolio Management - Cass Business School (Masters): Helped a repeating student ace the exam.
2) Quantitative Finance - University of London (Bachelors) - Helped a repeating student ace the exam
3) Accounting - CFA, CMA, CIMA - Helped students from non-accounting background in clearing the exams/modules
4) Corporate Finance - CFA, CMA, CIMA, ACCA; MBA programs at various UK/Europe based universities; Bachelors programs at various US/Canada based universities.
5) Real Estate Valuation Methods - Masters course at a UK based university
University level Corporate Finance - Have taught undergraduate and masters students from European and US universities.
CFA Institute USA
Institute of Certified Management Accountants, USA
Great exam preparation lesson
Great lesson, suited perfectly to my needs.
Very good lesson
Very to the point and clearly knows a lot about finance and stata. Thank you, Kanish!
MPhil, Financial Economics, Corporate Finance
Bachelors in Business Management, Delhi
CFA - CFA Institute
CMA - US Institute of Management Accountants