|Recent Students: 7||Total Hours: 26||Last Online: 01 Dec 2020|
|All-time Students: 7||Total Classes: 23||Signed Up: 05 Aug 2020|
Currently, I am a lecturer in the Department of Computer Science at Nakhon Si Thammarat Rajabhat University, and my research focus on Deep Learning for Computer Vision. I completed my Ph.D. and MEng from Imperial College London and had more than nine years of experience in teaching Maths and Computing. At university, I was a teaching assistant for computing subjects such as Programming, Logics, Statistical Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.
My approach is trying to give you the tuitions of each topic so that you can fully understand them. I do not believe in blindly memorizing the formulas. Instead, I prefer to teach the students how to derive them and understand how to use them properly on different scenarios. Prior to a class, I always prepare for the materials and plan the topics. During the lesson, I will annotate a pdf on the screen, and the student can also keep a copy of the materials. After each class, the students will also appropriately be given some homework to practice in their own time.
My PhD was in Computing, and I am an expert in Machine learning, Deep learning, and Statistical Machine Learning. Besides, I can teach programming (C, C++, JAVA, Python, MATLAB), Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Data Structure and Algorithms, and computer science.
I didn't think he could cram so much in 1 hour for our second class, but he did! Thanks for your help!
I was very pleased with this session. Thank you for clearing things up!
"A wonderful tutor. He is super knowledgeable and explains complicated concepts in a clear and understandable manner. I absolutely recommend him." - Adrian
"Great experience! I had an excellent session in programming C. I am definitely booking regular sessions with him. Dr. Kritaphat is very knowledgeable, clear, and patient. He literally knows how to simplify the question and break down to make it easy to understand. Yes, I definitely recommend him for anyone who struggles with uni subjects. Top rank!" - Alfie
"Dr. Krit is an excellent tutor. I take Discrete Maths and Programming tutoring with him. He breaks down topic areas I struggled to understand in my uni lectures in a very simplistic manner. He makes sure you fully understand and allows you to ask questions before moving on to the next topic which is key for me. I’ve booked and will book sessions over and again if need be with him. Thanks, Krit!" - Sulaiman
Ph.D. in Computing at Imperial College London.
- Thesis title: "Facial Analysis with Deep Learning and Auxiliary Spatial Features from Facial Landmarks".
- My research focuses on deep learning for face analysis in images and videos. In particular, I developed a deep and deformable model for facial landmarks detection, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) for facial image-to-image translation, and a dataset for face forensic localization.
- I published three papers during my Ph.D. and received the best student paper award from the 13th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG 2019).
MEng in Computing at Imperial College London.
- Dissertation title: “Reinforcement Learning to Induce Agents’ Cooperation in Multi-Action Games”.
- I graduated with First-class honor and made Engineering Dean's List on excellent examination results.
A-Level at Cambridge Centre for Sixth-Form Studies.
- Mathematics (A*), Further Mathematics (A), Physics (A).