4 tutors found
1. Teaching experience - Liverpool John Moores University 2015-2022 in Engineering related courses.
2. Tutoring experience - 3+ years teaching experience of tutoring KS3, KS4, A-Levels, BTec., UG, PG, HND, HNC, PhD students, dissertation students.
|Recent Students: 3||Total Hours: 43|
|All-time Students: 6||Last Online: 04 Feb 2023|
I have been teaching various Computer Science and Software Engineering courses since year 2000, as a professor, a tutor and also as a corporate trainer. Furthermore, I have more than 20 years of industry experience in Software Engineering.
Some of the past/current courses that I have taught include: Programming (in Python, Java, C/C++, PHP, BASIC), Object-oriented (OO) programming, algorithms, data structures, database design and SQL language, Software Testing, Software Proj...
|Recent Students: 7||Total Hours: 33|
|All-time Students: 8||Last Online: 04 Feb 2023|
Subjects taught at university level-
1. Renewable Energy Sources.
2. Smart Grids.
3. Control System in different Engineering Fields.
4. Laplace Transform, Fourier Transform, Z Transform.
5. Electromagnetism and Electromagnetic Field Theory.
6. Electrical Machines
7. Power System
8. Power Electronics
9. Network Analysis (Circuit Theory)
10. Basic Electronics Engineering
11. Basic Electrical Engineering
Guided B.tech Projects in-
1. Vector control of induction motor in MATLAB...
|Recent Students: 3||Total Hours: 166|
|All-time Students: 44||Last Online: 03 Feb 2023|
Taught Civil Engineering Courses (at post – Higher National Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels)
Principles of Surveying
Civil Engineering Materials
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
Engineering Surveying and Photogrammetry
|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 0|
|All-time Students: 0||Last Online: 11 Jan 2022|