|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 0||Last Online: 29 Oct 2020|
|All-time Students: 0||Total Classes: 0||Signed Up: 26 Oct 2020|
I'm a full time data scientist and part time tutor with a background in Biochemistry.
I like learning new things and sharing them with other people. I also like R a lot - that's why I teach it.
Music is also pretty cool, and so is ancient philosophy, but I'm not really qualified to teach these, so I'm pursuing them in my free time instead.
- I have taught R programming and statistical analysis to undergraduate, graduate
students, and working professionals from beginner to advanced level.
- I have had the opportunity to tutor students from a variety backgrounds, including
political science, economics, business, and medicine.
- I have helped students complete both short-term pieces of coursework and longer
term professional training where the student and I worked together to implement R in
the student’s day-to-day workflow.
- R programming (beginner to advanced)
- Data analysis with R
- Statistics with R at undergraduate and graduate Level: descriptive statistics, probability, hypothesis testing, regression modelling
- Machine learning with R