|Recent Students: 2||Total Hours: 64||Last Online: 03 Jun 2023|
|All-time Students: 9||Total Classes: 68||Signed Up: 23 Mar 2022|
Hello, thank you for visiting my profile! I have been teaching and tutoring secondary school pupils for a decade and have experience of all exam specifications across the GSCE Science curriculum and A level Biology.
I started off with gaining a BSc in Microbiology and went on to complete my PhD in Microbiology/Environmental Science. I studied how microbes in the soil communicate with each other and with their neighboring plants. During my time there, I also helped with a number of undergraduate classes, including laboratory demonstrating, help with report writing, marking essays, statistical support and fieldwork. This was such a valuable experience and led me to becoming a secondary school teacher.
I take great pride in the sessions that I offer to my students and ensure that they are tailored to suit each individual student. Whether you're struggling with exam technique or finding some of the concepts a bit tricky, I am able to help you. You will find my sessions fully interactive and purposeful.
- 10 years 1-1 tuition in science and A level Biology
- 3 years secondary school classroom teacher in Science and A level Biology
- 4 years experience as an undergraduate lecturing assistant (marking coursework, laboratory demonstrating)
- Excellent feedback from pupils and parents
- 4 years experience of high quality, online tutoring
- Support for University Personal statements
- Biology, Physics and Chemistry up to GCSE (any exam board)
- A level Biology (any exam board)
- Extended Project Qualification
- Microbiology BSc
- Environmental Science BSc
- Support in Personal Statement writing
Gives very good examples that i could understand and absorb better which relate to the topic.
Topics well explained.
Qualified teacher status
PhD in Microbiology
BSc in Microbiology