|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 106||Last Online: 17 Jul 2022|
|All-time Students: 9||Total Classes: 111||Signed Up: 10 May 2021|
Hello, my name is Lucy and I am a full-time academic tutor! 📚
• My areas of expertise are in Chemistry and Mathematics. I achieved A*A* at A-Level before continuing my studies in Chemistry at Durham University in which I graduated with a 2:1 BChem Hons. 🎓
• I am fully DBS checked and highly experienced in working with students from the ages of 7 upwards. I also have experience in working with students with dyslexia and learning difficulties.
• I am currently looking for new students with a passion to learn and a positive attitude towards study. Just send me a message and we can arrange a suitable time for us both!
• 6 years tutoring experience 📚
• Over 800 hours experience in online teaching ✔️
• Experience working in schools ✔️
• Expertise in working with SEN students✔️
• Over 120 5-star reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
• Organic synthetic chemistry
• Pure mathematics
• Exam boards covered: AQA / OCR A / OCR B Salters / Edexcel / IB
This was my first session with Lucy, and we went over some Organic Chemistry problems. It was a great, productive session, and she was able to simplify the material, which helped me better understand such complex topics. I would highly recommend her for any help you may need in Chemistry.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Myaa (Student from Newport): "Great lesson with Lucy going over some organic chemistry. We reviewed many of the different types of mechanisms looking at tips when answering exam questions on them! Thank you!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jaz C (Student from Hailsham): "I had a great final lesson for the summer and finished off a second year topic so I am now ahead of my class. Couldn't have done it with out these lessons, very very grateful for all the teaching I've had, thank you Lucy!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Catherine (Student from Nottingham): "Lucy was super helpful when going through my exam paper with me, she took the time to explain all queries I had with helpful notes and diagrams that I can take away and look back on and I've left our lesson having understood where I made mistakes!"
Degree: 2:1 Bachelor of Chemistry Degree from Durham University
A-Level: Chemistry (A*) Maths (A*) Physics (A)