|Recent Students: 9||Total Hours: 381||Last Online: 05 Jun 2023|
|All-time Students: 25||Total Classes: 257||Signed Up: 06 Oct 2020|
I believe that the best thing of becoming a mentor is watching a student excel. I've helped a lot of students receive higher grades and better test scores than they ever thought possible. My teaching method is geared towards a topic's full understanding and mastery; I will ensure that you, as a student, can solve test problems and use logical thinking abilities on their own. I am only here to fill in the knowledge gaps and show them that learning can be learned.
I have extensive eight years of tutoring experience in a variety of Civil Engineering courses. As of Fall 2019, I joined the Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences at the University of Wollongong in Dubai as an instructor[full-time position]. My role with the UOWD involved the following:
- Provide daily instruction to undergraduate students in the classroom and in individual conferences as needed.
- Conducting labs in the area of soil mechanics, structural mechanics, geo-technics, hydraulics, and surveying.
- Helping undergraduate students with their final projects and writing their theses.
Also, I have worked with the Civil Engineering Department at Assiut University, Egypt as a teaching assistant from February 2012 to June 2016. Throughout my time in the Civil Engineering Department, I have taught several civil engineering subjects including soil mechanics, structural mechanics, fluid mechanics, and surveying. Also, I was responsible for conducting labs in the area of soil mechanics, structural mechanics, and hydraulics.
Soil Mechanics and Geotechnics.
Structural Design and Structural Analysis.
Design of Steel structures.
Properties and Strength of Materials.
Design of Concrete Structures.
Fluid Mechanics and Hydrology.
The best Engineer very helpful
I had a very engaging first lesson and i understood what i asked help for in the session so i am very happy.
Great tutor who has helped me to understand my module
You are really patient and enthusiastic. There is no need to improve actually. I have learned different and great ways to solve problems.
The class was very useful, The tutor was very good with delivering the information. What used to be complicated to me is now simple thanks to him.
- PhD Candidate, Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering) (January 2021 - September 2025)
University of Alberta, Canada
- Instructor, Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences ( September 2019 – January 2021)
University of Wollongong in Dubai, Dubai, UAE
- M.S.E., Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering) ( August 2016 – May 2018)
University of Texas at Austin, Texas, USA
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Civil Engineering (February 2012 – June 2015)
Assiut University, Asyut, Egypt
- Geotechnical Engineer [Full-time Job] (June 2011- January 2012)
Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
- B.Sc., Civil Engineering (September 2006 - June 2011)
Assiut University, Egypt