Statistician/Researcher with a PhD in Statistical Genetics.
Passionate about R and Statistics education. I'm good at making complicated concepts/topics intuitive. I'm also a comic artist, able to provide nice useful visuals.
|Recent Students: 12|
|Total Hours: 34|
|All-time Students: 12|
|Total Classes: 27|
|Recent Students: 12||Total Hours: 34||Last Online:|
|All-time Students: 12||Total Classes: 27||Signed Up:|
I'm a statistician, researcher and artist passionate about Statistics literacy and education. I develop creative and original educational content aimed at conveying intuition behind concepts and topics. You can get an idea of the things I produce by visiting the page of my comic crish: https://crish.fr/en
I've taught the following Statistics-related modules:
- Intro to Statistics, undergraduate students at Insa Lyon, France
- Biostatistics, undergraduate students at Insa Lyon, France
- Tutorials in Statistics, undergraduate stiudents at University Paris 7, France
- R programming language, Reading University, UK
- Overview of Statistics, PhD students of Reading University, UK - online, with colleagues.
- R programming language, health practitioners of Hospital Saint Joseph
I've also been tutoring many psychology undergraduate students in Statistics and SPSS when I was working at the Singapore campus of James Cook University.
* Statistics - all areas (descriptive, inferential, regression, correlation, statistical tests, modelling, ...)
* R programming language - can help you get familiar with R, RStudio, packages like dplyr, ggplot2, ... as well as assist you with your data manipulation, analysis and interpretation.
* Research methods - can help you with your research questions, design and analysis
Fantastic and honest feedback. Thank you talking me through how each question should be linked to my research question and how it should be structured. I learnt so much by thinking and bouncing off ideas. excellent tutor.
Extremely helpful and patient. worked along me to understand the issue and explained the technicalities well.
Excellent! Very helpful with deep knowledge of the subject and great skill in teaching!
Amazing class, with an amazing tutorr. I did not have any good background on statistics, after his lecture i feel more confident on the topic. I will definitly take morre lectures with him
The tutor was engaging and instructive in their responses. The only limiting factor was the speed with which we could execute experiments through R studio.
Nicolas was very helpful, informative, encouraging and patient. He really helped me with understanding complex and unusual SPSS outputs. An excellent tutor
* PhD in Statistical genetics
* MSc in Bioinformatics and Genetic Epidemiology
* Tenured trained statistician for the French Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies (Insee)