|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 28||Last Online: 25 Jan 2023|
|All-time Students: 4||Total Classes: 27||Signed Up: 04 May 2021|
As a qualified engineer with a first-class MEng degree, I have a passion for inspiring through teaching. With four years of summer school experience mentoring and teaching teenagers from the top schools in Hong Kong and Australia, I excel at explaining unfamiliar scientific concepts with clarity.
I enjoy learning for the sake of learning, and I want to share this belief with those that I teach.
* Leading a team of 15 mentors and responsible for the day-to-day running of the summer school.
* Past four summers of experience mentoring a small group of students from the top schools in Hong Kong and Australia
* Running an Engineering challenge workshop, encouraging students to learn teamwork, problem solving and about Engineering in the real world
* Tutoring students for Engineering interview practice, as well as A level maths and physics, including personal statement guidance and developing the students’ enthusiasm for engineering
* Taught algebra to ten-year-old children over a period of 6 months
* Mathematics, Further Maths and Physics up to A level
* Engineering (Mechanical, Software, General) up to 3rd year undergraduate level
* Software and coding (Python, Matlab, C, C++)
MEng Engineering 1st Class with Distinction (Hons) - University of Cambridge
4A*, 2A (stars) at A level and AS level respectively - Cardiff High School