|Recent Students: 3||Total Hours: 23||Last Online: 25 Nov 2020|
|All-time Students: 4||Total Classes: 16||Signed Up: 14 Oct 2020|
Recently completed a PhD in behavioural neuroscience at UNSW Sydney with 5 years experience teaching psychology courses to undergraduate students in a formal setting, as well as experience tutoring students one-on-one in statistics.
I am friendly and easy-going, very patient and willing to work hard to make sure my students get the best mark possible.
- 5 years experience teaching psychology to classes of undergraduate students at UNSW, primarily in PSYC3001: Research Methods 3 and PSYC3051: Physiological Psychology.
- Completed a PhD in behavioural neuroscience and very knowledge about associative learning, animal psychology and models, neuroscience and the psychology of drugs and addiction.
- Experience tutoring students one-on-one for statistics
- Mentored honours students and interns in an animal laboratory, including assistance with thesis writing.
- Behavioural neuroscience
- Associative learning
- Animal psychology
- Psychology of addiction
- Academic writing and assignments, including research papers/reports and essays.
Outstanding! Very efficient in response times and Phillip's flexibility made scheduling simple. The feedback was detailed, of a high standard, yet easy to interpret. Phillip was professional and came across genuine in his willingness to help. He offered opportunities for me to understand 'why' rather than just 'how' something occurred. His knowledge in the subjects of Statistics and Psychology was second-to-none and i recommend him to anyone looking for support in these areas.
Great introduction to where Phillip can lend support for my conversion course. Phillip also gave me feedback on a short formative piece of writing which I will action. Looking forward to the next session
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons I) - UNSW Sydney - 2013
- Doctor of Philosophy (Psychology) - UNSW Sydney - 2019