3 years+ experience tutoring in Materials Science and Engineering
- Microstructure and Properties, Phase Diagrams, Metallurgy
- Mechanics, Stress-Strain Curves, TTT Diagrams, CCT Diagrams
- Composites, Glasses, Manufacturing, Electronic Properties of Materials
- Functional Materials, Nano-technology, Biomaterials, Thermodynamics
- Open University Associate Lecturer
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Imperial College London
Osas's last completed Manufacturing Engineering job with Anna: 1-2 hrs/week - R and Rstudio
3+ Years of private tutoring focusing on Matlab and engineering sciences
Tutoring across all years of the Imperial College Undergraduate Mechanical Engineering:
ME2 Thermodynamics - Engine test lab demonstration and coursework marking.
ME3 Thermodynamics and Energy - Tutorials.
ME4 Vehicle Propulsion Technology - Assist in coursework preparation, marking and the supporting tutorials.
I am a professor of Mechanical Engineering for BEng and MEng programs at Universidad Europea de Madrid since 2009.
My experience includes:
Bachelor's degree courses in Theory of Machines, Mechanics of Materials / Strenght of Materials, Design of Machines, Reliability & Maintenance (RAMS Engineering, RCM), and Project Management.
Master's degree courses in Design of Machines and Production Systems (Lean Manufacturing and TPM)
LECTURER IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING – EUROPEAN CENTRE FOR AEROSPACE TRAINING (ECAT) MACCLESFIELD COLLEGE
June 2017 – July 2018
Development and Delivery of BTEC Levels 3/4/5 Courses in Aerospace Engineering Including:
• Aircraft Gas Turbine Engines
• Theory of Flight
• Aircraft Propulsion Systems
• Aircraft Instrument and Indicating Systems
• Further Mathematics (Applications Based Teaching)
LEEDS BECKETT UNIVERSITY
School of Built Environment, Engineering and Computing
September 2015 - October 2019
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: PT LECTURING
• 1st & 2nd Year Engineering: Solidworks; LabView.
• 2nd Year Robotic Engineering Design.
2014 - Present
• Masters Level Data Analysis & Visualisations (Python Programming).
• Masters Level Lean & Agile Manufacturing.
I've been working as a private tutor with The Profs since 2015, giving lectures of different engineering topics, from physics and math to materials and dynamics.
I also have experience as a Teaching Assistant at Imperial College London (2015-2018) and at Georgia Institute of Technology (USA, 2014).