I have successfully taught all subjects I am offering up to and including A Level. Experienced with AQA, OCR, Edexcel, and Eduqas. As a senior leader I have coached and mentored new and experienced teachers giving me a deep understanding of teaching methodologies. Skilled in differentiating learning, my student-centred approach ensures all students make progress. I am dedicated to developing the passion for lifelong learning in others.
I have been a tutor in A-level, undergraduate and Master's level Psychology; A-level Sociology; and undergraduate level Criminology since October 2014.
I have been tutoring for 2 years. In that time, I have particularly enjoyed tutoring students through their dissertations, especially helping them with their language and writing style.
3 years+ experience tutoring in Materials Science and Engineering
- Microstructure and Properties, Phase Diagrams, Metallurgy
- Mechanics, Stress-Strain Curves, TTT Diagrams, CCT Diagrams
- Composites, Glasses, Manufacturing, Electronic Properties of Materials
- Functional Materials, Nano-technology, Biomaterials, Thermodynamics
- Open University Associate Lecturer
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Imperial College London