2 tutors found
When you are looking for a language teacher, you may see the following key points:
1. Native speaker of Mandarin ( I am holding Chinese National Certificate of Standard Mandarin speaking (A*);
2. Majored in Linguistics (Translation Studies);
3. Highest Degree in Linguistics and Social Media Studies;
4. Practical experience as a teacher, an examiner and a marker;
5. Professional teacher (I am holding the Higher Education Teaching Certificate (only 14% university teachers who h...
|Recent Students: 9||Total Hours: 634|
|All-time Students: 20||Last Online: 06 Jun 2023|
I have been teaching Chinese/Mandarin online for over 5 years.
Students are from five continents, nine time zones, ages 5 to 60+, and levels from Starter to Advanced.
I always customize lessons based on students' goals.
British student, kid, Starter, Easy Steps to Chinese.
Turkish student, University, Intermediate, HSK.
French student, Adult, Starter, Everyday Chinese.
American student, Senior, Elementary, Chinese culture.
|Recent Students: 1||Total Hours: 5|
|All-time Students: 1||Last Online: 06 Jun 2023|
A service you can depend on
Email us at [email protected]Email Us