I have tutored A-level, Undergraduate and Masters Physics and Maths for three years for pupils aiming for levels from C-A* (and 1st Class Honours), as well as Oxbridge entrance exams and interview practice.
Academically, I graduated top in my year from Cambridge with a Masters' in Astrophysics, and am now a PhD candidate in Princeton, following a one-year research placement at Harvard.
Oliver's last completed Astronomy job with ahmed: Intensive - i need review tommorow at 10:30 am new york usa time to solve review sheet before exam
Seven years experience of tutoring.
Individualised and differentiated programmes of work subject to agreement with student including homework where appropriate.
Past paper practice.
Guidance and step by step help with returned mock exam papers.
I have tutored students studying Physics at a range of levels.
GCSE: OCR, AQA, Edexcel
A-Level: AQA, OCR A, OCR B, Edexcel
International Baccalaureate Higher Level
Oxford Physics Aptitude Test
Undergraduate (Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics)
Caroline's last completed Astronomy job with asssan: 1-2 hrs/week - my 15yr old son is taking Edexcel GCSE Astronomy in June 2020. He would like 1-2hr tutoring weekly early evening weekdays. Syllabus is attached
I have successfully taught all subjects I am offering up to and including A Level. Experienced with AQA, OCR, Edexcel, and Eduqas. As a senior leader I have coached and mentored new and experienced teachers giving me a deep understanding of teaching methodologies. Skilled in differentiating learning, my student-centred approach ensures all students make progress. I am dedicated to developing the passion for lifelong learning in others.
Tom's last completed Astronomy job with Peter: 1-2 hrs/week - Currently studying with UCLAN distance learning astronomy / cosmology. Looking for help reviewing the materials and specific questions
- Approximately four hours a week for four years (roughly 384 hours in total) tutoring undergraduates and marking homework in areas such as complex analysis and statistical mechanics
- 1-to-1 and group study sessions for a number of different private tutoring agencies totalling around 120 hours in Maths and Physics for levels ranging from KS3 all the way up to undergraduate level
- Worked at the SEPnet to try and get A-Level students to study Physics at university by participating in a variety of projects including secondary school trips with presentations, open day events for both students and the general public and mentoring a group of A-level students who were giving a presentation.
- Have given talks of various lengths to audiences of consisting of members of the general public of about 30-50 people about physics topics and my research.
- Have received training in scientific communication as part of the SEPnet work where I was trained in empirically proven methods of what actually makes a student learn better
- Have worked to create notes and educational material for university students in areas of maths and physics using LaTeX programming language along with other resources
- Have also acted as a tutor for two different disabled university students to help them learn maths modules, including a blind student.
I am an Engineer with 9+ years of experience in teaching, tutoring and coaching students from GCSE and A-Levels to undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
I started tutoring students since 2011 when I gained a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, performing one to one and group sessions up to 6 students, and I kept turning during the Master's Degree studies.
I culminated my passion for teaching in China, where I taught two subjects related to Aerodynamics and Thermodynamics:
• Engine Systems and Aerodynamics
• Performance Modelling and Computational Fluid Dynamics
I delivered technical lessons to two groups of 150 students who are attending their Bachelor Degree in Automotive Engineering at the Automotive University of Hubei, in Shiyan City, China.
The best students have been selected to attend their last university career at the University of Bolton, UK.
Analogue and Digital circuits
Amin's last completed Astronomy job with ahmed: Intensive - i need someone to solve worksheet, only to give answers in astronomy intermediate level and astrophysics and cosmology please respond asap attached are notes to clarify topic look at last 40 pages and example of worksheet with answers
I have tutored students online for over 3000 hours and helped over 400 students in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering and Chemistry subjects. I have previously been recognised by ESTYN as an outstanding teacher and won best online tutor for two years with a major tutoring company.
I have been tutoring students Physics, Mathematics, Engineering and Chemistry for over 30 years. I have a wealth of experience getting the best from students at all levels. I have taught Science at Key Stage 3; Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at GCSE and IGCSE level; Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at IB level; Physics, Mathematics and Further Mathematics at A level; tutored numerous students for 13+, 16+, MAT, NSAA and STEP examinations; tutored modules for undergraduate physics, mathematics and engineering; assisted students for both Master and Doctoral postgraduate degrees.
All of my students obtain excellent grades as I tutor in a way that gets the best from every student. In the latest set of examinations all of my students obtained places after independent schools examinations; at GCSE my students obtained level 9 (4 students); at A level my students obtained A* grades (7 students) and 1 student obtained a B grade; at undergraduate my students obtained a first in their modules (3 students); at postgraduate my Master student obtained a first for her dissertation.
Private STEM tutor since 2007. I have taught children and teenagers in primary, midlle and high school and university students as well.