I have taught both Art History and Fine Art for 7 years and I can guide students to develop their art portfolios for university entry, for GCSE and A Level exams as well degree level. I can also help with art history essays, academic and creative writing, personal statements, interview skills, university entrance, presentation/public speaking skills and dissertation writing.
You can take a look at my art work at www.stellakarageorgi.com
STELLA's last completed Art job with Sonya: Occasional - I want you to proofread my document today please. my deadline is tomorrow afternoon. I need the help as it has grammar mistake
STELLA's last review in Art from Sonya: final 1,800 words It was really heart experience. She is clear about what I need to do or change. My essay look good now
General arts and English teaching and lecturing spanning 20 years. BA (Visual Arts and Performing Arts) in private and mainstream.
Mentor and teacher for BADE scheme at Royal Academy in London. English language teaching since 2012. Currently tutoring a year 7, a GCSE student and an IELTS student. (Sep 2019)
TEFL specialist fully certified. Experience (6 years online) ranges from low level English ability to preparing students for IELTS, IGCSE GCSE and TOEIC exams.
Employed by ITutor and EF Academy global organisations (6years). English, Dance and drama specialist and lecturer, 20 years.
English preparation and tutoring experience on a 1-2-1 year 8 and 9, pre GCSE preparation and GCSE and IGCSE. Can raise lower level attaining students. (Online experience 6 years)
Employed by Equal Education ( London) to assist ´looked after children´with their English study KS 2 to 4 .
Employed by Campus Mate (London online) teaching general English, Art A Level etc
Employed by Thames Valley Teaching Personnel (Berkshire) to teach in schools cover supply, EAL Dance and Arts.
Samantha's last completed Art job with Shaha: Occasional - Hey! I need to prep for an interview later this week for an MA in Art Business. I will need to be able to hold a conversation on art general; no my ways around a sales catalogue & show some basic knowledge of art history & art business.
I have 22 years of experience in tutoring learners to achieve their goals. I tutor GCSE, A-Level/PRE-U, EPQ, Undergraduate, Postgraduate/Doctoral students and professional clients in Academic Research and Writing, Creative Industries, Critical Thinking, Cultural Studies, Education, Government and Politics, Marketing, Oxbridge Entrance/UCAS, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Theology, and Social Sciences.
I combine two decades of experience in the education sector with my earlier career in the creative industries to offer engaging learning opportunities relevant to our daily lives. I am a passionate advocate of 'affective' learning and well-being through creativity, critical inquiry and philosophical reasoning. I invite you to engage in these ways of thinking that can empower you with relevant skills to support your personal growth. I have extensive experience in tutoring GCSE, A-Level, PRE-U, EPQ, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Professional learners. My presentation style is engaging and interactive. I convert complicated theories and paradigms into straightforward ideas, with practical worth, and impart useful advice for my clients.
"The learning exercises were always set around my interest areas, making tuition both fun and effective. Following my sessions with Andrew, I have developed a more concise way of communicating. My writing now has more flow, which helps me say what I need to say." - Neil , Newtownabbey
I'm passionate about nurturing the potential of each student with whom I have the privilege of working. With over 10 years' experience as a Learning Coach with countless individuals and groups, Diploma in Life Coaching as well as a successful university graduate (1st class hons in Philosophy) and additional Masters research degree in Developmental Psychology, I previously taught at Secondary school and most recently trained nursing professionals to pass their IELTS exams.
I am also a regular public speaker and workshop leader in the private health sector, delivering courses in areas from stress-management and communication skills, to self-care and personal development.
ANDREW's last completed Art job with Aamnah: 1-2 hrs/week - I need help with writing my dissertation for illustration based on The role picture books play on the development of speech in children. My deadline is Jan 2020 and I need a tutor ASAP.
I am a professional academic with an MA in Cultural Studies; an artist/ illustrator with illustrations reacently published on the cover and in the academic publication 'The Dangerous Philosophies of Michael Jackson: His Music, His Persona, and His Artistic Afterlife' by Elizabeth Amisu published with academic publisher Preager; Course Content Creator and facilitator at Online Arts Education; Author of the academic book 'A Festive Parade of Highlights', published with academic publisher Eburon; academic editor of 'The Journal of Michael Jackson Academic Studies'; PhD Scholar Open University Netherlands; MA Art History achieved in 2012, OU; BA Cultural Philosophy achieved in 2009, OU and flute at the Sweelinck Conservatory 1989. I have taught and tutored for more than 20 years, one-to-one, online and off line. I love learning and I know learning can be a really joyful experience. I can help you to expand your knowledge and show you how learning can open your horizons. I focus on all the tools and insights students can use to achieve the results they need to be successful.
Karin's last completed
Art job with Jake:
Intensive - Hello;
I'm not new to art, In fact - there are things I feel I can do well, and things I should be able to do but can't.
I'm a Digital artist and therefore would love to be also taught digitally.
This is frustrating, and I'd love to be able to draw figure drawings to a confident degree. I'm looking for someone who can help me achieve this goal before September and at latest mid september.
I can start whenever.
- Become confident at figure drawing.
- Become "fluent" in drawing anatomy.
- Able to draw freely from the mind.
- Understand what makes an interesting pose.
- How to colour skin, clothes, etc ( All Digitally )
o English as a Second Language Tutor
• Teaching and communicating English as a second language in online classes to young learners in China. This involves the use of company proprietary software which includes videos, audio, and drawing tools.
o Law Lecturer
• Successfully teaching ILEX, A’ Level, BTEC and NVQ Law at the University of West Herts to learners in evening adult classes and for younger adult learners in the daytime.
• Using the SMARTboard, PowerPoint and proprietary Visual aids to teach a diverse audience of learners with varying needs. Researched video content relevant to the subject in hand.
o British Sign Language Communicator
• Teaching and assisting Deaf learners and Deaf employee clientele in schools, colleges and The Ministry of Justice to understand and carry out their educational and employment commitment by accessing the English Language from their employer and the curriculum.
• Translating and modifying the English language with sign language, word simplification, visuals, symbols and gesticulation for Deaf clientele who have a limited or non-existent vocabulary of English.
o Sign Language Tutor
• Tutoring two groups of Sign Language students in the week and at the weekends to learn—British Language (BSL) and Sign Support Language (SSE).
o Vocal Teacher
• Motivate and train three classes of students for vocal performances scheduled at the Royal Albert Hall.
• Tutor individual and group singing while instilling confidence to successfully sell a show to an audience.