I have been teaching business related subjects for many years at different levels such as:
• Basic Bookkeeping to those new to the profession.
• A level Business Studies to my son who got a grade A!
• Practical business skills such as communication and presentation skills.
• Professional exam training for various qualifications in Financial Accounting, Audit, Company Law, Management Accounting and Information Systems.
• CPD courses on audit and accounting subjects to trainee and qualified accou...
|Recent Students: 15||Total Hours: 45||Last Online: 10 Apr 2021|
|All-time Students: 16||Total Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Hours: 0||Signed Up: 20 Jan 2021|
I have a great deal of experience in teaching Accounting related subjects within the spectrum of Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Finance and Auditing subjects since 2006. I am currently a sessional lecturer/tutor at the La Trobe University.
In the mean time I have been teaching mathematics subjects for high schools in Melbourne since 2013
I have very awesome feedback from the students I taught since 2013.
|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 42||Last Online: 16 Mar 2021|
|All-time Students: 18||Total Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Hours: 0||Signed Up: 20 Mar 2019|
Accounting Lecturer (September 2015 – Present) De Montfort University International College
Main responsibilities are to:
Deliver face to face and online lectures and tutorials/workshops in support of teaching Accounts and Finance related subjects to students.
Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement.
Contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
Set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 0||Last Online: 06 Apr 2021|
|All-time Students: 0||Total Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) Hours: 0||Signed Up: 21 Feb 2021|