3 tutors found
When you are looking for a language teacher, you may see the following key points:
1. Native speaker of Mandarin ( I am holding Chinese National Certificate of Standard Mandarin speaking (A*);
2. Majored in Linguistics (Translation Studies);
3. Highest Degree in Linguistics and Social Media Studies;
4. Practical experience as a teacher, an examiner and a marker;
5. Professional teacher (I am holding the Higher Education Teaching Certificate (only 14% university teachers who h...
|Recent Students: 9||Total Hours: 633|
|All-time Students: 20||Last Online: 01 Jun 2023|
My skill sets include teaching Mandarin character writing, standard Mandarin pronunciation and proficiencies in Chinese culture. I am excited to put my skills and knowledge to use here on , for teaching authentic Mandarin to those looking for a Mandarin tutor. I make use of the TPR (Total Physical Response) teaching method, to give my students immersion in the language, attract their attention, with a focus on making the lessons more fun, to let my students enjoy learning a n...
|Recent Students: 2||Total Hours: 20|
|All-time Students: 2||Last Online: 03 Jun 2023|
Mandarin Chinese teaching experience since 2009. Experienced in teaching in schools and private tuitions, online and in person. Have taught beginners-
GCSE, A level and IB.
|Recent Students: 1||Total Hours: 1|
|All-time Students: 2||Last Online: 19 May 2023|
A service you can depend on
Email us at [email protected]Email Us