26 tutors found
I have been teaching the subjects of accounting (at school, college and professional level), business studies, taxation and auditing for the past 6 years at various business schools both one-to-one in Pakistan and online in more than 10 countries.
Teaching has been my hobby since I started my O-levels, although not the subjects that I teach now. My professional qualification enables me to have the required knowledge and my past employment at PwC has equipped me with the rig...
|Recent Students: 27||Total Hours: 1060|
|All-time Students: 78||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
I've worked with a range of students during my time as a tutor. Many of my professional students are under significant pressure to achieve results. Some are new to accountancy and need a supportive tutor to help them adapt to the pace of professional exams. Others have been threatened with dismissal due to poor exam performance and need an effective tutor to help turn things around. University students, meanwhile, might seek support to break down a complex assignment or disse...
|Recent Students: 8||Total Hours: 678|
|All-time Students: 22||Last Online: 30 Jun 2022|
Over 1700 Hours tutoring experience, over 950 sessions on Spires.
Stressed? Confused? A supervisor that wont reply to your email? You are not alone, it's a story told a million times. I am Dr. de Borst, call me Dr. J or Johan...I am a full time dissertation tutor and I can help.
Every academic season I take onboard a maximum of 14 students only. I care deeply about my students well-being and their success. If we work together, I am with you until the end. I am fully commit...
|Recent Students: 25||Total Hours: 1256|
|All-time Students: 100||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
Economics and Finance Dissertation/Project examples :
1) Impact of government employment scheme on educational outcomes in an emerging economy (Masters in Law and Economics Thesis) - Best thesis award (Annual) among European consortium of universities offering Masters in Law and Economics.
Used diff-in-diff methods to analyse the data
2) Impact of cross-border M&A activity on Developed Market acquirer company's returns (Masters in Finance Thesis) - Scotland based Universi...
|Recent Students: 6||Total Hours: 365|
|All-time Students: 36||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
For many years I have been working with learners around the world.
Examples of my recent work include;
University College of London
• I researched and designed 2 Pre-M.B.A. M.O.O.C.s, one in ‘Management Skills for International Business’ and the other in ‘Professional Skills and Networking’.
• My responsibilities included the provision of; research sources/links, quizzes, case study assessments and filmed presentations and interviews
• To date almost 30,000 students have en...
|Recent Students: 30||Total Hours: 1308|
|All-time Students: 142||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
I have over 8 years' of teaching and tutoring experience including:
* for ages 14-18- providing GCSE, A level and IB tuition in Law, English, Business Studies and Philosophy. I also help students apply for university, draft personal statements, obtain legal work experience and generally improve their academic writing skills ready for university;
* for aspiring lawyers- teaching LLB, LLM, GDL, BPTC and LPC modules including admissions tests such as the LNAT and BCAT, obt...
|Recent Students: 22||Total Hours: 1395|
|All-time Students: 158||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
As Senior Lecturer, I taught on undergraduate degrees, including the BA/BSc (Hons) in Business Management (with HRM, Financial Management and Marketing Management specialisms) and MSc degrees in Business Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management and Strategic Leadership and Change, which was specifically designed for NHS executives and aspiring managers. These were delivered via a combination of lectures, workshops and distance, blended and action learning. I als...
|Recent Students: 8||Total Hours: 132|
|All-time Students: 15||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
More than seven years tutoring experience on a part-time basis. More than two years structural design experience in both design and construction. A results-driven professional with a devotion to teaching.
I am a member of two tutoring agencies, namely Harrison Allen and Tavistock tutors. In total, I have carried out more than 500 hours worth of teaching to date.
I have provided tuition non-stop for 7 years and therefore familliar with all major UK examinations boards includ...
|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 225|
|All-time Students: 11||Last Online: 09 Nov 2021|
I started my career as a part-time lecturer/tutor for the university and professional bodies in 1999. I have been the part-time lecturer of a MSc in Finance degree course of The Chinese University of HK for since 2014. I was the trainer of CPD courses endorsed by the Securities & Future Commission from 2013 to 2014. I was one of the founding facilitators of the QP Programme with the subjects of accounting, financial management, taxation and auditing which were organized by...
|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 37|
|All-time Students: 5||Last Online: 28 Jun 2022|
I have been tutoring hundreds of students in quantitative and business-related topics since 2014. I currently offer tuition in Finance, Accounting, Quantitative Methods, Econometrics, Probability and Statistics. I also teach Microsoft Excel and R.
|Recent Students: 9||Total Hours: 86|
|All-time Students: 22||Last Online: 01 Jul 2022|