I have taught both Art History and Fine Art for 7 years and I can guide students to develop their art portfolios for university entry, for GCSE and A Level exams as well degree level. I can also help with art history essays, academic and creative writing, personal statements, interview skills, university entrance, presentation/public speaking skills and dissertation writing.
You can take a look at my art work at www.stellakarageorgi.com
I am currently a practicing structural engineer with a broad range of teaching and tutoring experience. I have worked as a part time private tutor / lecturer since 2012 and have completed more than 500 hours of tutoring (around half of this online). My tutoring experience ranges from GCSE and A level Mathematics, through all levels of the Civil and Structural Engineering undergraduate curriculum. I have also tutored in academic writing for engineering students and AutoCAD for interior design and Mechanical Engineering students.
I worked part time as a teaching assistant/guest lecturer in the UCL Civil Engineering department from 2012 to 2017. My role involved the following;
- responsible for setting and marking coursework and exam questions
- supervised six research projects, both undergraduate and postgraduate.
- Lectured on Advanced Structural Analysis, Mathematics for Engineers, Seismic Retrofitting of Historic Masonry Buildings and an introductory structural engineering course.
- Hosted laboratory classes on structural analysis
- Provided training workshops on finite element analysis and structural analysis software.
In 2015 I worked as the engineering tutor in the Cambridge prep experience, part of Oxbridge Academic Programs. I developed and taught the course, aimed at 13-15 year olds, which included site visits, group projects and practical activities.