30 tutors found
Over 1700 Hours tutoring experience, over 950 sessions on Spires.
Stressed? Confused? A supervisor that wont reply to your email? You are not alone, it's a story told a million times. I am Dr. de Borst, call me Dr. J or Johan...I am a full time dissertation tutor and I can help.
Every academic season I take onboard a maximum of 14 students only. I care deeply about my students well-being and their success. If we work together, I am with you until the end. I am fully commit...
|Recent Students: 25||Total Hours: 1256|
|All-time Students: 100||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
I have tutored undergraduate and post-graduate Psychology students with very positive results and feedback.
|Recent Students: 2||Total Hours: 109|
|All-time Students: 17||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
Xavier University School of Medicine
My role as an assistant dean and assistant professor of anatomy was to ensure that all areas of education within the basic medical sciences were met. I oversaw course curriculum, examination, assessment as well as admissions.
Director of Anatomy
St James School of Medicine
My role as director of anatomy involved being responsible for all aspects of the anatomical curriculum in a medical school. As a director, I was ...
|Recent Students: 34||Total Hours: 674|
|All-time Students: 116||Last Online: 03 Jul 2022|
I have been lecturing research methodology and statistics for the past 30 years, mostly in the area of Psychology and social sciences in general. I have also assisted more than 1000 students with the statistical analyses and support for their dissertations. I have been doing SPSS training from beginner to advanced levels for 22 years.
|Recent Students: 69||Total Hours: 703|
|All-time Students: 296||Last Online: 03 Jul 2022|
Author of two e-books on Amazon (One for Statistics and one for Econometrics). I have 1500+ hours of teaching experience in the field of Microeconomics, Statistics and Econometrics. I became an online tutor in 2015 and have been teaching full time since then. I have worked with students who were complete beginners, as well as those who were facing challenges in mastering advanced topics.
I completely understand the initial struggle in decoding the concepts and formulas. I a...
|Recent Students: 6||Total Hours: 2443|
|All-time Students: 152||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
- 5 years experience teaching psychology to classes of undergraduate students at UNSW, primarily in PSYC3001: Research Methods 3 and PSYC3051: Physiological Psychology.
- Completed a PhD in behavioural neuroscience and very knowledge about associative learning, animal psychology and models, neuroscience and the psychology of drugs and addiction.
- Experience tutoring students one-on-one for statistics
- Mentored honours students and interns in an animal laboratory, includ...
|Recent Students: 9||Total Hours: 549|
|All-time Students: 39||Last Online: 30 Jun 2022|
Economics and Finance Dissertation/Project examples :
1) Impact of government employment scheme on educational outcomes in an emerging economy (Masters in Law and Economics Thesis) - Best thesis award (Annual) among European consortium of universities offering Masters in Law and Economics.
Used diff-in-diff methods to analyse the data
2) Impact of cross-border M&A activity on Developed Market acquirer company's returns (Masters in Finance Thesis) - Scotland based Universi...
|Recent Students: 6||Total Hours: 365|
|All-time Students: 36||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|