28 tutors found
Overall 10 years of teaching experience for the university level students
|Recent Students: 58||Total Hours: 4949|
|All-time Students: 319||Last Online: 22 May 2022|
Author of two e-books on Amazon (One for Statistics and one for Econometrics). I have 1500+ hours of teaching experience in the field of Microeconomics, Statistics and Econometrics. I became an online tutor in 2015 and have been teaching full time since then. I have worked with students who were complete beginners, as well as those who were facing challenges in mastering advanced topics.
I completely understand the initial struggle in decoding the concepts and formulas. I a...
|Recent Students: 9||Total Hours: 2442|
|All-time Students: 151||Last Online: 22 May 2022|
Most of tutoring experience lies in teaching Quantitative courses such as - Statistics. Econometrics. Macro/Microeconomics. STATA.
|Recent Students: 26||Total Hours: 2015|
|All-time Students: 160||Last Online: 22 May 2022|
1) I have worked as an Assistant Professor of Economics at the School of Management Sciences Lucknow India June 2019- December -2019, where I taught Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Business Economics, and Managerial Economics.
2) I have taught Applied Econometrics and Financial Economics at MIT World Peace University June 2020-December 2020
3) Teaching Assistant for the course in Macroeconomics and Introductory Econometrics at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
|Recent Students: 31||Total Hours: 394|
|All-time Students: 66||Last Online: 22 May 2022|
For many years I have been working with learners around the world.
Examples of my recent work include;
University College of London
• I researched and designed 2 Pre-M.B.A. M.O.O.C.s, one in ‘Management Skills for International Business’ and the other in ‘Professional Skills and Networking’.
• My responsibilities included the provision of; research sources/links, quizzes, case study assessments and filmed presentations and interviews
• To date almost 30,000 students have en...
|Recent Students: 33||Total Hours: 1258|
|All-time Students: 138||Last Online: 22 May 2022|
Over 1700 Hours tutoring experience, over 950 sessions on Spires.
Stressed? Confused? A supervisor that wont reply to your email? You are not alone, it's a story told a million times. I am Dr. de Borst, call me Dr. J or Johan...I am a full time dissertation tutor and I can help.
Every academic season I take onboard a maximum of 14 students only. I care deeply about my students well-being and their success. If we work together, I am with you until the end. I am fully commit...
|Recent Students: 26||Total Hours: 1229|
|All-time Students: 97||Last Online: 22 May 2022|
I have experience teaching over 150 students including A-level candidates and university undergraduates. I hold a First from the LSE in Economics and Economic History and have been teaching for five years.
Studying for your exams is hard work and can be stressful. I try to make the process a bit easier. My tutorials don’t just aim to teach economics but how to study efficiently and build exam technique.
Even for the best student, trying to guess what the examiner wants can...
|Recent Students: 3||Total Hours: 261|
|All-time Students: 32||Last Online: 20 May 2022|
I have extensive experience in preparing and delivering large class lectures, facilitating small group seminars and tutorials, setting and marking coursework and exams in a range of accounting and finance units including; corporate finance, financial management, financial technology, financial risk management, management accounting, financial accounting, international financial markets and derivatives and quantitative research methods. I am an expert in STATA, SPSS and othe...
|Recent Students: 32||Total Hours: 374|
|All-time Students: 79||Last Online: 22 May 2022|
Economics and Finance Dissertation/Project examples :
1) Impact of government employment scheme on educational outcomes in an emerging economy (Masters in Law and Economics Thesis) - Best thesis award (Annual) among European consortium of universities offering Masters in Law and Economics.
Used diff-in-diff methods to analyse the data
2) Impact of cross-border M&A activity on Developed Market acquirer company's returns (Masters in Finance Thesis) - Scotland based Universi...
|Recent Students: 7||Total Hours: 347|
|All-time Students: 35||Last Online: 22 May 2022|
I am currently teaching a Macroeconomics module on the Foundation Year Economics programme at the University of Exeter.
I am responsible for 4 hours of live lectures each week, setting formative assessment, marking and lesson planning for a group of 30 students. I am also an examiner for the programme.
I also have over 200 hours’ experience as a private tutor for students studying GCSE and AS/A-level Economics and Mathematics.
I’ve worked with international students, mai...
|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 4|
|All-time Students: 3||Last Online: 02 Jun 2021|