43 tutors found
For many years I have been working with learners around the world.
Examples of my recent work include;
University College of London
• I researched and designed 2 Pre-M.B.A. M.O.O.C.s, one in ‘Management Skills for International Business’ and the other in ‘Professional Skills and Networking’.
• My responsibilities included the provision of; research sources/links, quizzes, case study assessments and filmed presentations and interviews
• To date almost 30,000 students have en...
|Recent Students: 30||Total Hours: 832|
|All-time Students: 91||Last Online: 26 Oct 2021|
I am a qualified trainer (TOT), Associate CIM and MSc marketing holder. I worked to induct 5 marketing courses and 4 CIM courses with good track of student results. My areas of expertise are sales courses( e.g. sales management, sales skills, forecasting, sales call skills, sales strategy), soft skills courses (e.g. training of trainers, communication skills, negotiation skills, presentation skills, personality types at work, emotional intelligence, critical thinking, body l...
|Recent Students: 5||Total Hours: 65|
|All-time Students: 15||Last Online: 25 Oct 2021|
Over 255 hours of tutoring online. Have taught at the University of Strathclyde as a tutor to small groups while completing my doctorate.
|Recent Students: 17||Total Hours: 814|
|All-time Students: 67||Last Online: 26 Oct 2021|
More than seven years tutoring experience on a part-time basis. More than two years structural design experience in both design and construction. A results-driven professional with a devotion to teaching.
I am a member of two tutoring agencies, namely Harrison Allen and Tavistock tutors. In total, I have carried out more than 500 hours worth of teaching to date.
I have provided tuition non-stop for 7 years and therefore familliar with all major UK examinations boards includ...
|Recent Students: 1||Total Hours: 222|
|All-time Students: 11||Last Online: 24 Oct 2021|
I've worked with a range of students during my time as a tutor - some of my favourite success stories include:
• Providing essay and dissertation support to an MBA student at Birkbeck. The student had been scoring C grades for much of her course but wrote an excellent dissertation, deservedly receiving an 'A'. Having been awarded a "merit" for her overall qualification, she is now considering embarking on a PhD.
• Supporting an ICAEW ACA student at a Big Four firm, who was ...
|Recent Students: 2||Total Hours: 571|
|All-time Students: 16||Last Online: 26 Oct 2021|
I have been teaching the subjects of accounting (at school, college and professional level), business studies, taxation and auditing for the past 6 years at various business schools both one-to-one in Pakistan and online in more than 10 countries.
Teaching has been my hobby since I started my O-levels, although not the subjects that I teach now. My professional qualification enables me to have the required knowledge and my past employment at PwC has equipped me with the rig...
|Recent Students: 9||Total Hours: 332|
|All-time Students: 25||Last Online: 26 Oct 2021|
I have over 7 years' of teaching and tutoring experience including:
* for ages 14-18- providing GCSE, A level and IB tuition in Law, English, Business Studies and Philosophy. I also help students apply for university, draft personal statements, obtain legal work experience and generally improve their academic writing skills ready for university;
* for aspiring lawyers- teaching LLB, LLM, GDL, BPTC and LPC modules including admissions tests such as the LNAT and BCAT, obt...
|Recent Students: 21||Total Hours: 1107|
|All-time Students: 127||Last Online: 26 Oct 2021|
I have worked extensively (more than 400 hours of tuition) with undergraduate, GDL and LPC students from various universities and my students have consistently performed above their expectations on exams and given me excellent feedback. Recent results of my students include: a 1st (74%) in Roman Law by an Oxbridge student, a 1st in a Criminal-Law module assessed by way of a moot by an undergraduate-law student in Nottingham, high distinctions (average 85%) in various LPC modu...
|Recent Students: 1||Total Hours: 194|
|All-time Students: 22||Last Online: 12 Oct 2021|
I have been teaching since 2016 at an international university & primary objective is to contribute into my students success.
I worked 6 years in the UK as a management accountant and I worked for PWC (Big 4) for more than 3 years, therefore I consider myself unique in a way that I make it easy for my students by brining in my practical experience & give them real life examples. My students find the relevant subject much easier & logical after working with me.
My sessions a...
|Recent Students: 11||Total Hours: 189|
|All-time Students: 42||Last Online: 26 Oct 2021|
I have been tutoring CIPS online and in person for more than 8 years. I have regularly taught each module of the syllabus of CIPS (the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply). I currently provide group tutoring services via everywheresupplychain.com and 1-2-1 sessions on Spires.co, regularly achieving above the national average pass rates
I can provide you with the following services:
1.) Theory introduction - introducing you to a new topic, module or whole diploma.
|Recent Students: 6||Total Hours: 152|
|All-time Students: 17||Last Online: 26 Oct 2021|