|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 67||Last Online: 02 Dec 2021|
|All-time Students: 5||Total Classes: 35||Signed Up: 21 Oct 2019|
I am a professional GMAT tutor and have tutored students around the world including Europe, North America and Asia. I graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelors in Visual Communication and received my MBA from Yale University, where I also was a tutor for Advanced Statistics & Advanced Business Analytics. I have tutored students in various subjects including math, statistics, probability, and test prep, and now I am solely a GMAT-focused tutor. I offer customized online tutoring – both ‘regular’ and ‘crash-course’ paced.
Through my teaching, I have met and taught some awesome folks – US Marines, Army Platoon leaders, an engineer for the Mars Rover, grandchildren of political leaders, and a 62-year old woman looking to get her second Master’s degree so she could ‘keep up with the times’!
What class looks like:
Students are not required to purchase any material specifically for class. I have a structured set of material that I use to teach the GMAT in a systematic manner. I also provide topic-wise and level-wise homework assignments, so you can strengthen your grasp on the concepts taught in class and are properly engaged in-between sessions. I will also recommend which materials need to be purchased for practice. I provide 24X7 email support for anything class or homework-related.
Fun facts: I am a diehard fan of hip-hop music and dance. I also hold a
Guinness World Record; feel free to check it out here: bit.ly/2KTQ77V
• Tutor, The Profs UK: GMAT (2018 – current)
• Approached by global EdTech firm (20+ offices worldwide) to craft their principal GMAT curriculum
• Tutor, Varsity Tutors: Top-rated GMAT Tutor [Profile] (2017 – current) | Student reviews available
• Tutor, Yale School of Management: Spreadsheet Modeling, Advanced Business Analytics (2015 – 2016)
• Tutor, Private: Tutored high-school students one-on-one in mathematics, economics and accounting (2011 – 2012)
• Instructor, Studio for Dance: Taught classes for people aged 5 – 60+. Also developed and instituted a dance curriculum across 12 underprivileged schools by conducting teacher training workshops (2008 – 2012)
• Career Development: Crafted resumes & conducted reviews for University and B-school applicants
GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test
Smriti really helped me with my GMAT quant, she is great at breaking down complicated concepts and making them easy to understand, I was able to grasp areas I have been struggling with for a long time. I would highly recommend her!