I am a postgraduate at The University of Oxford, and already hold a Congratulatory First in German (BA). I achieved the best results of all 200 students in the Languages department, as well as the highest grades in Arts subjects at my college. These results are testament to my lasting enthusiasm for language and literature, which I am passionate about passing onto my tutees.
I started tutoring over four years ago, and it's a consistent delight to celebrate tutees' successes - be it getting to grips with a thorny bit of grammar, having a 'eureka!' moment with a tricky piece of literature, or passing exams with flying colours.
I have over four years of tutoring experience, from primary right through to degree level. I am a postgraduate at The University of Oxford, and already hold a Double First in German (BA). I achieved the best results of all 200 students in the Languages department, as well as the highest grades in Arts & Humanities at my college.
"I managed to get a 9 in my German in the end. Thank you so much for your help I couldn't have done it without you!" - Flo, GCSE pupil "Place at Oxford confirmed and an A* in German: I once thought that beyond all possibility. With immense gratitude, Alexander." - A Level student
perfect :) from Elise :)
Great first lesson. Super clear and engaging
Thanks for a great lesson.
- Congratulatory Double First in German from The University of Oxford.
- Highest grades out of all 200 students in the Languages department.
- Highest grades out of Arts & Humanities students at my college.
- Twice winner of the Gibbs Prize, awarded to the top candidate in First and Final Public Examinations.
- Awarded a college scholarship by Worcester College, Oxford.
- Holder of the Foreign Language Leadership Award in language-teaching.
- A Levels: German (A*), English Literature (A*), Philosophy & Ethics (A*)
- GCSEs: German (A*), English Literature (A*), English Language (A*) (+ 7 A*s in other subjects)