Expertise in the following modules:
1. Imperial College - Biological Sciences -
Immunology LS2MMBIO ,
Bacterial Physiology LS2BP ,
Medical Microbiology LS3MM.
2. University of Kent - Biomedical Science -
Infection and Immunity - BIOS5050
3. Nottingham Trent University - Department of Biosciences - MSc in Pharmacology :
Cell Biology and Physiology module BIOL45222
Biology and Disease module
4. University of Southampton - Biomedical Sciences
BIOL2022 Immunology, Infection and Inflammation
BIOL2044 Medical Microbiology
5. University of South Wales - Biomedical Sciences B902
Human Molecular Genetics BI2S109
6. University of Salford
Module : Medical and Public Health Microbiology , 34078
Microbiology and immunology expert with a master’s in Microbiology from Queen Mary, University of London.
Doctorate in Education from the Institute of Education, UCL.
|Recent Students: 5|
|Total Hours: 72|
|All-time Students: 17|
|Total Classes: 83|
|Recent Students: 5||Total Hours: 72||Last Online:|
|All-time Students: 17||Total Classes: 83||Signed Up:|
Current role: e-learning biology lecturer
Expert in Microbiology, Immunology, Molecular biology and Genetics.
Undergraduate students tutor for more than 10 years.
He has also been a coach and mentor for UCL students as a UCL alumni member.
A university tutor for more than 10 years. Specialism: immunology/ microbiology/cell biology
Areas of expertise for Undergraduate students:Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Immunology, Medical studies, Veterinary, biochemistry , pharmacology.
Areas of expertise for postgraduate students: Microbiology, Cellular biology, Molecular biology, Genetics.
A levels: Biology B Pearson Edexcel specification
Very helpful, he broke down the questions very well and explained how to improve exam technique.
Very knowledgable and understanding.
● Bachelor of Sciencein Biology, 1999
School of Biological Studies, University of Patras, Greece.
● Master of Sciencein Clinical Microbiology, 2000
Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary College, University of London.
● Doctorate in Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership and Policy, 2016 UCL, Institute of Education, London.