|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 19||Last Online: 28 Jan 2022|
|All-time Students: 0||Total Classes: 19||Signed Up: 27 Aug 2021|
Mary is a seasoned tutor and trainer with an ACCA platinum tutor provider, with over twelve years experience, covering Advanced Audit and Assurance, Audit and Assurance, governance, Risk and Strategic Business Leader.
Mary Olayemi is a seasoned tutor and trainer with an ACCA platinum tutor provider, with over twelve years experience, covering Advanced Audit and Assurance, Audit and Assurance, governance, Risk and Strategic Business Leader.
Planning, monitoring, and reviewing subject programs, including delivery design in line with recommended criteria.
• Ensuring the development of academic processes across the institution by reviewing and implementing adequate learning and teaching strategies.
• Applying innovative and appropriate teaching techniques using approved content materials that create interest, understanding, and enthusiasm amongst students.
• Providing academic leadership to those working within program areas, for example by agreeing on work plans to ensure that programs are delivered effectively, and the syllabus is adequately covered.
• Contributing to the development of students and tutors within program areas through an individual performance review process and providing advice on personal development.
• Supporting the overall management of the School / Faculty in areas such as resource management, business, and program planning.
• Resolving problems affecting the delivery of modules within the educational program and in accordance with ACCA requirements
• Monitoring students’ attendance and progress to ensure examination success.
• Monitoring developments within the professional institution to ensure that tuition provided is up to date.
• Administer and mark mock examination in line with ACCA examination.
• Training of tutors on conducting hybrid classes in line with Covid 19 compliance.
• Audit and Assurance
• Advanced Audit and Assurance
• Strategic Business Leader