Expertise in the following modules:
1. Imperial College - Biological Sciences -
Immunology LS2MMBIO ,
Bacterial Physiology LS2BP ,
Medical Microbiology LS3MM.
2. University of Kent - Biomedical Science -
Infection and Immunity - BIOS5050
3. Nottingham Trent University - Department of Biosciences - MSc in Pharmacology :
Cell Biology and Physiology module BIOL45222
Biology and Disease module
4. University of Southampton - Biomedical Sciences
BIOL2022 Immunology, Infection and Inflammation
BIOL2044 Medical Microbiology
5. University of South Wales - Biomedical Sciences B902
Human Molecular Genetics BI2S109
6. University of Salford
Module : Medical and Public Health Microbiology , 34078
7. UCL Faculty of Life Sciences - Biosciences
a. Mammalian Physiology (PHOL0001)
b. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology BIOC0001
c. Chemistry for Biologists CHEM0010/11
8. University of Toronto, Course: Immunology BIOC39H3
Microbiology and immunology expert with a master’s in Microbiology from Queen Mary, University of London.
Doctorate in Education from the Institute of Education, UCL.
|Recent Students: 7|
|Total Hours: 82|
|All-time Students: 22|
|Total Classes: 96|
|Recent Students: 7||Total Hours: 82||Last Online:|
|All-time Students: 22||Total Classes: 96||Signed Up:|
Current role: e-learning biology lecturer
Expert in Microbiology, Immunology, Molecular biology and Genetics.
Undergraduate students tutor for more than 10 years.
He has also been a coach and mentor for UCL students as a UCL alumni member.
A university tutor for more than 10 years. Specialism: immunology/ microbiology/cell biology
Areas of expertise for Undergraduate students:Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Immunology, Medical studies, Veterinary, biochemistry , pharmacology.
Areas of expertise for postgraduate students: Microbiology, Cellular biology, Molecular biology, Genetics.
A levels: Biology B Pearson Edexcel specification
Super helpful, informative, direct. simply the best
BEst of the BEST
Very helpful, he broke down the questions very well and explained how to improve exam technique.
Very knowledgable and understanding.
● Bachelor of Sciencein Biology, 1999
School of Biological Studies, University of Patras, Greece.
● Master of Sciencein Clinical Microbiology, 2000
Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary College, University of London.
● Doctorate in Education (EdD) in Educational Leadership and Policy, 2016 UCL, Institute of Education, London.