Experienced high school teacher specialising in Geography/Social Studies.
|Recent Students: 0|
|Total Hours: 87|
|All-time Students: 20|
|Total Classes: 81|
|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 87||Last Online:|
|All-time Students: 20||Total Classes: 81||Signed Up:|
- I have taught in five countries in top international schools, as well as in the UK, my home country.
- 17 years of teaching experience.
- My academic background is primarily in Geography, but I have also taught courses in Sociology/Anthropology History and Global Politics.
- I completed all my studies in the UK and received my PhD in 2016 from the University of Bath.
- My interests include playing music, cooking and travel.
I have taught across the 11-19 age range, with most of my tutoring and teaching experience being with high school-aged students (14-19). My teaching style emphasises collaboration and interactive techniques, balancing the strengthening of knowledge and understanding of content/concepts, as well as improving exam technique. Both are vital for success. I tailor my lessons to student strengths and areas for growth.
- IB Geography - all units and help with Internal Assessment writing.
- Geography - Common Entrance tests (13+)/KS3/IGCSE/GCSE/A Level.
- Extended Essays in Geography and World Studies.
-MEd/PhD/EdD thesis support
- Theory of Knowledge - exhibition and essay feedback and guidance
- UCAS personal statements.
good session, I enjoyed the practical questions given and discussed!
Very helpful and clear
very very helpful !! I was able to find a direction in a very broad topic
Appreciate the profession help on my exam review.
* BScEcon - Geography and Anthropology - Wales
* MEd - Cambridge
* PhD - Bath