I am a patient tutor, and I am able to simplify complex topics and dispel confusion.
I have tutoring and teaching experience with CIE iGCSE's in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths, as well as CIE A-level Physics.
I also have teaching experience with Edexcel Maths (C1, C2, C3, and C4; aka C12 and C34)
I am also capable of tutoring A-level Mechanics .
3 years+ experience tutoring in Materials Science and Engineering
- Microstructure and Properties, Phase Diagrams, Metallurgy
- Mechanics, Stress-Strain Curves, TTT Diagrams, CCT Diagrams
- Composites, Glasses, Manufacturing, Electronic Properties of Materials
- Functional Materials, Nano-technology, Biomaterials, Thermodynamics
- Open University Associate Lecturer
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Imperial College London
I've been working as a private tutor with The Profs since 2015, giving lectures of different engineering topics, from physics and math to materials and dynamics.
I also have experience as a Teaching Assistant at Imperial College London (2015-2018) and at Georgia Institute of Technology (USA, 2014).