3 tutors found
**Not currently taking new clients**
My interdisciplinary, formative approach to teaching emphasises high standards, low pressure. My experience since 2008 has been mainly with secondary school pupils but also briefly with Year 6 children (2017-2018), meaning I have a full understanding of the transition from primary to secondary school. I have also served as Head of Year 11, and taught secondary English, French, TOK and Global Perspectives in 6 schools to date (3 U.K., 2 NL...
|Recent Students: 1||Total Hours: 288|
|All-time Students: 40||Last Online: 08 May 2023|
45 yrs teaching to all levels in the UK and abroad. University lecturer in Ancient Greek and Religious Studies since 1990 with extensive experience supporting non-native students at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. Experienced secondary school teacher of languages and humanities, and examiner with several boards. Numerous teaching posts as a private tutor at Common Entrance, secondary and tertiary level (English, foreign languages and humanities), all leading to improv...
|Recent Students: 0||Total Hours: 89|
|All-time Students: 11||Last Online: 20 Dec 2022|
When you are looking for a language teacher, you may see the following key points:
1. Native speaker of Mandarin ( I am holding Chinese National Certificate of Standard Mandarin speaking (A*);
2. Majored in Linguistics (Translation Studies);
3. Highest Degree in Linguistics and Social Media Studies;
4. Practical experience as a teacher, an examiner and a marker;
5. Professional teacher (I am holding the Higher Education Teaching Certificate (only 14% university teachers who h...
|Recent Students: 9||Total Hours: 633|
|All-time Students: 20||Last Online: 01 Jun 2023|
A service you can depend on
Email us at [email protected]Email Us