I have taught both Art History and Fine Art for 7 years and I can guide students to develop their art portfolios for university entry, for GCSE and A Level exams as well degree level. I can also help with art history essays, academic and creative writing, personal statements, interview skills, university entrance, presentation/public speaking skills and dissertation writing.
You can take a look at my art work at www.stellakarageorgi.com
3+ Years of private tutoring focusing on Matlab and engineering sciences
Tutoring across all years of the Imperial College Undergraduate Mechanical Engineering:
ME2 Thermodynamics - Engine test lab demonstration and coursework marking.
ME3 Thermodynamics and Energy - Tutorials.
ME4 Vehicle Propulsion Technology - Assist in coursework preparation, marking and the supporting tutorials.
LECTURER IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING – EUROPEAN CENTRE FOR AEROSPACE TRAINING (ECAT) MACCLESFIELD COLLEGE
June 2017 – July 2018
Development and Delivery of BTEC Levels 3/4/5 Courses in Aerospace Engineering Including:
• Aircraft Gas Turbine Engines
• Theory of Flight
• Aircraft Propulsion Systems
• Aircraft Instrument and Indicating Systems
• Further Mathematics (Applications Based Teaching)
LEEDS BECKETT UNIVERSITY
School of Built Environment, Engineering and Computing
September 2015 - October 2019
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: PT LECTURING
• 1st & 2nd Year Engineering: Solidworks; LabView.
• 2nd Year Robotic Engineering Design.
2014 - Present
• Masters Level Data Analysis & Visualisations (Python Programming).
• Masters Level Lean & Agile Manufacturing.
3 years experience as a Mentor Civil Engineer overseeing the professional development of apprentices and junior engineers within the company