I am an Engineering professional (Aerospace & Mechanical), with a wide-ranging understanding, experience and working knowledge of Product, System and Process Design. I am also well versed in techniques for improving efficiency, Lean and Agile Philosophies, R&D. I also have a background in Mentoring and Knowledge transfer;
Software skills include:
Programing in Python for data driven science, analysis and visualisations
Solidworks (Power User: Solid, Surface, Assembly and Simulations)
Autodesk Inventor (Advanced Parts, Assembly and Simulations)
CATIA (Intermediate - Advanced User Level)
LECTURER IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING – EUROPEAN CENTRE FOR AEROSPACE TRAINING (ECAT) MACCLESFIELD COLLEGE
June 2017 – July 2018
Development and Delivery of BTEC Levels 3/4/5 Courses in Aerospace Engineering Including:
• Aircraft Gas Turbine Engines
• Theory of Flight
• Aircraft Propulsion Systems
• Aircraft Instrument and Indicating Systems
• Further Mathematics (Applications Based Teaching)
LEEDS BECKETT UNIVERSITY
School of Built Environment, Engineering and Computing
September 2015 - October 2019
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: PT LECTURING
• 1st & 2nd Year Engineering: Solidworks; LabView.
• 2nd Year Robotic Engineering Design.
2014 - Present
• Masters Level Data Analysis & Visualisations (Python Programming).
• Masters Level Lean & Agile Manufacturing.
• Aerospace Engineering (Structures, Composites, Layout and Performance design)
• System Dynamics and FMEA.
• Computer Aided Design
• Flight Simulation Design and Modelling
• Hypothesis Testing and Regression Analysis
• Critical Analysis and Report Writing
• Engineering Process Design
• Python Programming (EDA, ETL, DAV & Machine Learning modelling)
BEng Aeronautical & Aerospace Engineering : University of Leeds (2009)
MSc Advanced Engineering Management: Leeds Metropolitan University (2014)
PhD in Computer Science & Engineering: Leeds Beckett University - Thesis Successfully defended (October 2019)