I am a full-time Computer Science teacher and guide my daytime students to impressive grades in Computing. My keenest students in years 9 and 10 are already working towards an AS-Level in Computer Science to supplement and support the GCSE course. I set my students' goals high.
I'm very adept at helping students cut through confusion, focus on precise language and find the focus in theory topics to deliver mark-scheme friendly answers in examinations.
I have over 12 years' experience in teaching and tutoring in Computer Science, from age 9 all the way through to Master's degree. Within Computer Science I have been able to support not only with developing a range of programming skills but also the theory of computer science.
- Lecturer at the Hellenic Naval Academy, Sector of Electronics and Telecommunication (2012 - Present)
- Teaching Digital Electronics to the 4th year naval cadets (basic teaching material: Digital Design and complex digital Systems) (2015-Present)
- Teaching antennas theory and laboratory to the 4th year naval cadets (basic teaching material: EM waves, SWR in waveguides, antenna radiation patterns and phased array analysis) (2013-Present)
- Teaching the electronic physics aspect and analysis of electro-optical systems to the 3rd year naval cadets (January 2018 - Present)
- Teaching Combat systems operation to the 4th year naval cadets (2012-2013)
- Experience as thesis advisor on subjects of a) Electronic analysis of a prototype Radar (2016) and b) Terahertz applications for national security (2019).
- Academic Associate at the University of West Athens / Teaching laboratory exercises of complex electrical Circuits and conducting research into optimization methods of microbolometers (2019 - Present)
- Instructor at the Metropolitan College (University of Southampton ) / Teaching Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Courses (2019 - Present)