5 tutors found
I am a Chartered Engineer and a fully qualified teacher (QTLS) with over eight years’ experience teaching engineering and mathematics at Levels 2, 3 and university level. Before entering the teaching profession I worked for many years as an electronics design engineer.
My main subjects are electrical/electronic engineering and mathematics. I am very experienced in teaching the BTEC and HNC/D syllabus, as well as university programmes, particularly the final year project.
|Recent Students: 6||Total Hours: 265|
|All-time Students: 35||Last Online: 01 Jul 2022|
My tuition approach sees me go out of my way to tailor each session to the individual student's needs. I have well in excess of one thousand hours of tutoring experience from GCSE up to degree level in numerical and scientific subjects. I have experience tutoring all the major exam boards in science and maths up to A-level, IB and BTEC.
I have helped multiple students gain offers from Oxbridge in engineering and support UCAS admissions for all other UK universities in engin...
|Recent Students: 8||Total Hours: 580|
|All-time Students: 89||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
Subjects taught at university level-
1. Renewable Energy Sources.
2. Smart Grids.
3. Control System in different Engineering Fields.
4. Laplace Transform, Fourier Transform, Z Transform.
5. Electromagnetism and Electromagnetic Field Theory.
6. Electrical Machines
7. Power System
8. Power Electronics
9. Network Analysis (Circuit Theory)
10. Basic Electronics Engineering
11. Basic Electrical Engineering
Guided B.tech Projects in-
1. Vector control of induction motor in MATLAB...
|Recent Students: 6||Total Hours: 147|
|All-time Students: 36||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
I have 17 years of teaching experience in engineering institutes, I started my career in 3004 as a lecturer in Diploma Engineering college and taught subjects in Electronics and Communication Engineering. In the year 2007, I joined Degree Engineering College at the university level and I grew up as an Assistant professor in the same organization and taught subjects of Electrical and Electronics Engineering to undergraduate and graduate students. I have been working as an onl...
|Recent Students: 3||Total Hours: 87|
|All-time Students: 17||Last Online: 02 Jul 2022|
1. Teaching experience - Liverpool John Moores University 2015-2022 in Engineering related courses.
2. Tutoring experience - 3+ years teaching experience of tutoring KS3, KS4, A-Levels, BTec., UG, PG, HND, HNC, PhD students, dissertation students.
|Recent Students: 4||Total Hours: 17|
|All-time Students: 4||Last Online: 01 Jul 2022|